- Complete an internship for credit or as a resume builder. Open to all campuses and most majors. Now accepting applications for Fall 2016. Visit our Staff page to get an idea of what past interns have done.
Host a fundraiser through your club / church / greek life
- Timeframe and format are completely up to you. Dinner, game night, 5K, cocktail party, camp sponsorship. Just let us know what we can do to support your event.
Start your own Make Our Day club on campus
- Looking for non-profit management or leadership experience? Start a Make Our Day chapter on your campus and take on semester or year long projects to aid in the growth of current initiatives or launch new ones. Read about current campus collaboration on our Press page.
- Donate Online – Monthly or One Time using the teal donate button above.
- Send via paypal. If you already have a paypal account, you can just login, click “send money”, enter any amount and send to email@example.com
- Mail a check payable to: Make a Munchkin’s Day to the address – 516 S. Carnation Drive. Aurora, MO 65605
Make Our Day is a 501(c)3 corp. Donations are tax deductible.
- Make Our Day has need for volunteers in all fields. One time, short term, and long term projects available. Current needs include:
social media posting
……..sensing a theme? Anything that gets me away from the computer gives me more time with the kids, which really makes their day
Groups / Churches / Businesses
Sponsor a Camp
- Camps take place over long weekends as well as on the long school breaks (October and April). Activities keep the munchkins active and interested in learning as well as provide the one on one adult attention they are missing. #allsmiles The cost to put on a camp is $500 per day or $2,500 per week.
Plan a Fundraiser
- Past fundraisers have included group dinners, trivia night, percent of sales restaurant / shopping nights and benefit concerts. If you are willing to host a fundraiser to benefit Make Our Day, we’d love to hear from you and collaborate on it.
If you have questions or more ideas about how you can help Make Our Day PLEASE contact us. Use contact form below or email Teacha Katie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org